NATIONAL ISHAN AWARDS
The management education can become a powerful instrument only if there are good authors and dedicated management experts who are capable of developing managerial concepts relevant to the existing economic conditions the world over in general, and in India in particular. But it is a sad commentary that as on, today, all Institutes are training the future managers based on the concepts and theory propounded by foreign writers written four or five decades ago which have become redundant in today's context because of fast changing global economic order. Ishan Institute has, therefore, taken upon itself to be the torch bearer to encourage Indian authors and publishers to contribute in making management education a powerful instrument by instituting. National Ishan Award since 1997 in the following categories.
- Award for contribution for development of Management Education in India.
- Award for Best Author of books related to Management Education.
- Best Publisher Award, for publishing quality books on management.
- Award for Best Entrepreneurship.
- Award for Best Administrative Officer of Uttar Pradesh.
The Institute has honored several intellectual dignitaries in the yester years. Some of them are:
- Mr. N. Vittal (CVC)
- Prof. Pritam Singh (IIM-L)
- Prof. Y.K. Bhushan (Narsee Monjee Mumbai)
- Prof. Mohan Agarwal (XLRI)
- Mr. T. Fuzi Saki (President, Honda Siel)
- Mr. N. Chandrababu Naidu (Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh)
- Prof. D. N. Purohit (Vice Chancellor M.D.S. University)
- Dr. H. Chaturvedi (Director, Bim-Tech)
- Mrs. Rita Menon (I.A.S.)
- Smt. Maneka Gandhi (M.P.)
- Prof. Devi Singh (Director) IIM-L,
- Prof. Azhar Kazmi (A.M.U.)
- Dr. Yogendra Narayan (I.A.S.) Chief Secretary U.P.
- Mr. Vinod Nagpal, Mr. T. G. Joseph (I.A.S.)
- Mr. Brijesh Kumar (I.A.S.)
- Mr. B. P. Agarwal (M.D., Priya Gold)
- Mr. K. R. Kim (M.D., L.G. Electronics)
- Sunil H. Talati (President, ICAI)
- Mr. A.V. Raja Mouli (I.A.S.) etc.