In Ishan Institute of Management & Technology “A Journey Towards Excellence” begins with the principle of SHIKSHARTH AAO SEWAARTH JAO. The institute believes in the philosophy of providing knowledge coupled with good character and ethical conduct. According to Great Aristotle, “Education is the creation of sound mind in a sound body” and primarily encompasses an all-around development of an individual in perfect way.
With its mission to impart management education that cultivates personality integration and creative intelligence, the Ishan Institute of Management & Technology focuses on following objectives during its academic program.
- To give an all round development and ensuring the progressive development of natural abilities.
- To inculcate moral values and principles for living out a better social life in the world and making students responsible towards the society.
- To pursue innovative and traditional business practices developed through collaborative group-work, individualized self-discipline, and interaction with teachers and the business world.
- Value Creation by developing the ability to identify customer needs and participate in the process of developing products and services to meet these needs.
- Ethics students will possess a thorough understanding of business ethical situations, the laws regarding corporate governance, and the role of their personal integrity and values.
- Management students will possess leadership skills, understand group and individual dynamics, and be able to work in teams.
We at Ishan believe in imparting quality education by constantly improving our programs and curriculum according to the need of business and society. Moreover, students are nurtured in a friendly environment of integrated learning and they develop the flexibility needed to meet their educative and career objectives. In this era of globalization, students need to develop the habit of working 24X7 and to cope up with the stress at workplace. The institute provides training for meditation and yoga to manage stress both in professional and personal life. Our academic program is committed to cultivate the minds of our students so that they can accomplish all their aims in life by using the full potential of the body, mind and spirit. We also focus on their ability to make the best use of their personality, surroundings and circumstances in order to accomplish the maximum in life for themselves and for others.