- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) or equivalent from a recognized university in any discipline. Candidates studying in their final year can also apply.
- We accept CAT, CMAT, XAT, MAT and other recognised Entrance Exam Scores.
Application can be be obtained by:
- Online : By making a payment of Rs.550/- through Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Head office at New Delhi / Campus at Greater Noida : On payment of Rs.550/- in Cash.
- By Post : By sending a DD of Rs.550/- favouring ‘Ishan Institute of Management and Technology’ payable at New Delhi or Greater Noida. The Request for Application form should be addressed to the Admission Coordinator, Ishan Institute of Management and Technology and mailed either at the Head office or the Campus.
Application Submission :
- Online Application form, duly filled, can be submitted online, there itself.
- Application form, duly filled, can be submitted either at Institute’s Head Office or at Campus personally or by post. The form should be addressed to the Admission Coordinator, Ishan Institute of Management and Technology.
After verification of the submitted application forms, Candidates shall be called for the Preliminary Interview. The shortlisting of the candidates in the Preliminary Interview will be based on academic performance, versatility in extra-curricular activities, relevant work experience and performance in the interview.
Candidates who clear the first round shall be called for the final interview on the day or on a later date. It shall comprise of Group Discussion and final Interview. The candidates qualifying the final round shall be informed individually by post, email or through website.
Locations for the interview process will be announced in the due course of time.
The candidates selected for the Admission has to submit attested copies of the following documents along with the prescribed fee at the time of admission:
- Attendance Requirements : Every student is required to attend at least 85% of th total classes (lectures/tutorials/practical) except in case of serious illness, a relaxation may be considered and provided to the student who applies for leave during sickness without much delay.
- Method of Instruction : English is the medium of instruction. The methods of instruction vary with the nature of the course and state of its exposition to a particular group.
- Compulsory Hostel : Hostel is compulsory for the all students even though he / she is resident of local area.
- Those who are giving provisional admission and their results are not available up to 30th November of the year of admission; they will automatically cease to be students of the institute. Only security deposit in such cases will be refunded.
- Evaluation (Management Courses)
- Each subject will carry 100 marks out of which, 40 marks are allotted and will be evaluated based on class Mid-Team exams, Class Participation, Assignments, Presentations and viva-voce.
- Whitten examination at the end of the semester carries 60 marks in each paper.
- The minimum marks of passing the examination for each paper will be 45% and 50% in the aggregate of the semester.
- Admission to the second year of the programme shall be open to those who have cleared at least 75% course subjects offered in first year with 50% aggregate marks. However such students must qualify remaining courses of first year alongwith second year of the programme and no separate classes would be arranged for such cases.
- Maximum period to be allowed in addition to normal period to qualify would be of two years.
- Successful candidates shall be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management according to the programme choosen by them which will be graded on the basis of the combined marks of all subjects as follows:
||Aggregate of all semesters is 75% or above : Distinction
Aggregate of all semester is 60% to 74.99% : First Division
Aggregate of all semesters is 50% to 59.99% : Pass
- Student shall observe all the rules and regulations, in effect from time to time and breach of any of these may render them liable for penalty under the rules and / or expulsion from the institute.